he doesn’t just DIE, he’s lynched because the Gaston-equivalent sees them together and the whole town is horribly racist and that’s why she starts killing people
“People have decided how they are going to perceive her. No matter how many times she smiles, they’ll put in the one picture where she’s not smiling.” - Robert Pattinson
I’M SORRY BUT I CAN’T NOT REBLOG THIS
wow, it’s almost like she was acting like a vapid, emotionless, shallow, dead-inside character in Twilight because, you know, that’s what Bella is.
wow. acting. what a thought.
I FUCKING LOVE HER SO MUCH
Pets who love or hate their bath time
THIS IS MY FAVORITE POST. THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS IS MY FAVORITE.
So a couple of you may have seen some people talking about UKIP on Tumblr. I made a small Powerpoint to educate you. Enjoy! :3
some more things if people are interested:
- one UKIP member of the European Parliament (the same who said Lenny Henry should go back to ‘bongo-bongo land’) said that businesses shouldn’t employ women of child-bearing age (which UKIP leader Nigel Farage agreed with) and also said that 'a woman's place is cleaning behind the fridge'
- this guy was also not reprimanded for saying things such as “[feminists are] shrill, bored, middle-class women of a certain physical genre” and, “Women, in spite of years of training in art and music – and significant leisure time in the 18th and 19th Centuries – have produced few great works”
- UKIP want to make it legal for companies to discriminate on the basis of gender, which would entail scrapping employment regulations against sexual harrassment and the page that detailed all of this on their East Sussex website has since been conveniently deleted
- another UKIP member when talking shit about the effects immigration had had on the NHS said “I am informed by past media that Black Caribbean and not Black African have a higher instance of schizophrenia. I wonder if this is due to inbreeding on these small islands in slave times or is it due to smoking grass.”
- another member said that babies with disabilities such as down’s syndrome should be forced to be aborted to save health care costs
- reminder that UKIP is indeed the party where one member said that the UK’s bad weather was because of same-sex marriage being made legal so, as you can see, some of their members do not have basic understanding of science and y’know… decency
- they don’t agree with same-sex marriage, end of, with this in their same-sex marriage policy: ‘This is not a burning issue. It is not a matter which animates the daily discourse of our Nation. There is, apart from a small but noisy minority within the gay community, no strong demand for this. This is therefore not vital to the life and well-being of our Nation and, given the risks attendant upon it, should not be proceeded with.’ but yay it’s legal now so suck on a dick, UKIP
- all of this has been within the last four years but still relevant as to how the party is ran and how their candidates and members can get away with saying whatever the hell they want
- nigel farage looks like a lizard
So I was in the audience of Question Time a couple of years ago, right after the General Election in 2010. I wore yellow, and a dove necklace, as if to advertise to the whole of the nation that yes, indeed, I was a Liberal Democrat. Anyway, Nigel Farage was one of the panelists. And oh my God. Oh my God. I cannot even TELL you about how fucking AWFUL he was. Bob Crow was also one of the panelists and he was fucking awful as well. But yes, Nigel Farage. I ended up screaming in the middle of one of the debates, about the burqua, and you can hear it on the broadcast. HE IS INSUFFERABLE.
I would also like to add:
1. Another UKIP councillor said that bisexual and trans* people are “part-time homosexuals” and that trans* people are individuals who choose to change their gender at will in order to appear more attractive to both (binary) sexes.
So clearly they’re not the brightest people or the most informed because being trans* is about gender identity and has nothing to do with sexual orientation, but they’ve clearly missed that whole point.
2. Nigel Farage has recently said that he wouldn’t feel comfortable if he were travelling on public transport and he heard people who weren’t speaking English (never mind the fact that his wife is German and his kids speak both English and German. I don’t, however, think he’s bothered to learn the language.)
I was quite distressed that my locality voted 3/7 seats to UKIP. They literally have certain views and points that are the same as Hitler’s…please, when it comes to the general election, don’t vote UKIP.